- Working with the other equity vice-presidents to ensure human rights is a priority for the labour movement.
- Consulting and working on education related to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program; the leadership education for diversity pilot projects and diversity workshops at the CLC 2013 national political action conference including Talking unions with new Canadians.
- Providing valuable input into the new web site: www.clcworkingvoices.ca
- Meeting with Minister Jason Kenney, together with members of the human rights committee, to raise concerns about immigration policy.
- Travelling to the Congo as part of a Canadian delegation addressing violence against women, meeting with women and lobbying politicians and the prime minister.
- Representing PSAC on the Quebec Federation of Labour’s Conseil général.
- Danielle is the VP of her union local CIU-PSAC and President of the PSAC-Quebec Montérégie Regional Council. She's also the Chair of the Regional Education Committee for PSAC-Quebec.
Danielle has the strong support of her union, the Public Service Alliance of Canada.